By Purchasing from Lutton-Bourne or donating to Lutton-Bourne, you agree to the following terms of service:
1) We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any package price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific package - the benefits of a certain package can change, and you will not be entitled to the old package benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no package benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.
2) You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not. Furthermore, you acknowledge that all work, your own builds or otherwise, constructed on Lutton-Bourne are solely owned by Lutton-Bourne's operator who maintains exclusive copyright on this material. The use of any devices that copy the aforementioned work is strictly prohibited. You agree to pay no less than $50 in legal and administration fees in the event you violate any of the provisions in this section.
3) You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
4) You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on trough the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
5) Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund - however this will never be unwarranted, this will only happen in the case of extreme rule-breaking. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and simple.
6) All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the server/forum in any way.
8) No Services rendered by Lutton-Bourne are eligible for a refund. Prepayments and account credit are ineligible to be refunded, or transferred to alternate accounts or persons. Any and all charge disputes must be reported directly to Lutton-Bourne within thirty (30) days of the date which the charge originally occurred. If a charge which is deemed valid by Lutton-Bourne, and validated by our Terms of Service or AUP, is disputed to a financial institution by performing a charge-back, then the client agrees to pay an 'Administrative Fee' of up to $200 in addition to original amount of funds which were reclaimed.
9) Lutton-Bourne is NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT or ARE NOT APPROVED BY AND/OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG and you don't believe Lutton-Bourne to be so. If you have any kind of Problem with Lutton-Bourne, you must contact us through official channels as stated by Lutton-Bourne.